- PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTION
When information identifies or is reasonably capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with you or your household, we refer to it as “Personal Information.” This Personal Information includes the following categories:
- Identifiers/Contact Information: Your name, postal and email address, IP address, phone number, username, encrypted password, and unique identifiers that may identify your device or browser but not you by name.
- Personal Information as defined by Cal. Civ. Code § 1798.80(e): Your name, signature, Social Security number, physical characteristics or description, address, telephone number, passport number, driver’s license or state identification card number, bank account number, credit card number, debit card number, or any other financial information, medical information, or health insurance information.
- Protected Classification Characteristics: Your age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, citizenship, religion or creed, marital status, medical condition, physical or mental disability, sex (including gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy or childbirth and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, veteran or military status, genetic information (including familial genetic information).
- Commercial Information: Your purchase history, goods and service preferences, information you provide during your interactions with our customer care, and payment and account information.
- Internet/Electronic Activity: Your web/app browsing and search history related to the We CNC That LLC Services, and information regarding your interaction(s) with the We CNC That LLC Services or We CNC That LLC advertising.
- Geolocation Data: Your physical location or movements.
- Inferences: The inferences that we draw from the above categories of Personal Information and web activity to create a personalized profile so we can better identify goods and services that may be of interest. However, We CNC That LLC does not collect the draw inferences about consumers from the following information: racial or ethnic origin, Social Security number, driver’s license number, and passport number, credit card number or debit card number plus expiration date and security code (CVV), financial account number and routing number, username and password, or geolocation.
As provided in more detail below, we collect Personal Information from a variety of sources, including from:
- Internet service providers
- Data analytics providers
- Other retailers
- Social networks, and
- Job applicants and We CNC That LLC employees, and
- From you directly.
Personal Information You Provide To Us
When you use the We CNC That LLC Services, we may ask you to provide certain Personal Information to obtain our products or use our services. For example, when you sign up for our email newsletter, enter a contest, sign up for a class or appointment, we may collect your name, email and phone number.
Personal Information You Provide When You Fill Out A Survey, Review or Product Q&A. We collect information from you when you post a product rating, review or Q&A, including any photos and content you share as part of that submission. We may also collect Personal Information you provide us in connection with participating in an online survey or as a research panel participant. This may include, but may not be limited to, information about your shopping habits, lifestyle preferences, interests and hobbies, health, physical or behavioral characteristics, or other demographic information, as well as photos, videos, and other user-generated content.
Personal Information You Provide When You Make a Purchase. If you make a purchase from us, you will be required to provide a credit/debit card number and related financial information (such as CVV, expiration date, and billing address), or other payment information (such as via PayPal or Amazon Pay), depending on the form of payment you choose. We may collect your name, address, email, phone number, payment type and the products you purchased.
Personal Information You Provide to Customer Service. When you call, email, chat, mail or otherwise engage our customer service team, we collect Personal Information including your name, address, email, phone number, payment information, and the products you purchased or the customer service issue you are inquiring about. We may retain emails, chat transcripts, phone call recordings and other records of your interaction with our team.
Personal Information You Provide Through Social Media. You may also be given the option to link to your Facebook or other social media accounts through the We CNC That LLC Services. When you do, we may automatically receive certain Personal Information from you based upon your privacy settings on those sites. This may include, but may not be limited to, name, user name, demographic information, updated address or contact information, location, interests, and publicly-observed data, such as from social media and online activity.
Personal Information Collected Automatically
Whenever you visit or interact with the We CNC That LLC Services, We CNC That LLC, as well as any third-party advertisers and/or service providers, may use a variety of technologies that automatically or passively collect information about your online activity. This Personal Information may be collected in the following ways:
For example, we may automatically collect certain information from you, including your browser type, mobile device manufacturer, mobile carrier, phone number, operating system, activations, content, products or services you purchase or access, the page served and the preceding page views or websites visited, any mobile device activity and configurations, and email client. We may also automatically collect information about your use of the We CNC That LLC Services, including the date and time you visit the We CNC That LLC Services, use or click through to any of the We CNC That LLC Services, the areas or pages of the We CNC That LLC Services that you visit, the amount of time you spend viewing or using the We CNC That LLC Services, the number of times you return to the We CNC That LLC Services, other click-stream or site usage data, emails that you open, forward or click-through to the We CNC That LLC Services, and other sites that you may visit.
Device Information. WWe may automatically collect your IP address or other unique identifier (“Device Identifier”) for the computer, mobile device, tablet or other device (collectively, “Device”) you use to access the We CNC That LLC Services, including the hardware model and mobile network information. We may use a Device Identifier to, among other things, provide the We CNC That LLC Services, help diagnose problems with our servers, analyze trends, track users’ web page, email and mobile application movements/activities, and retarget online and mobile advertisements to you across computers or devices you may use.
Third Party Service Providers. We may use third party service providers to support the We CNC That LLC Services. Some of these service providers may use technology such as cookies, web beacons, pixel tags, log files, or other technologies to receive, collect, and store Personal Information on our behalf.
To learn more about your advertising choices relating to the collection and use of your information, please see the Your Choices section below.
Personal Information Received from Other Third Parties
We may obtain information about you from other trusted third-party sources to update or supplement your Personal Information.
Combination of Personal Information
- HOW WE USE THE PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTED
We may use the Personal Information about you for a variety of purposes, including:
For Customer Service and Transactional Purposes, such as:
- To process and fulfill your orders, purchases and service requests.
- To provide customer support.
- To communicate transactional-related information to you like order status or product recall information.
- To use and disclose your credit, debit, or payment card or other financial information to process payments and prevent fraud.
- To contact you with regard to your use of the We CNC That LLC Services and, in our discretion, changes to any We CNC That LLC policy.
For Business Purposes, such as:
- To protect the security or integrity of the We CNC That LLC Services and our business, such as by protecting against and preventing fraud, unauthorized transactions, claims and other liabilities, and managing risk exposure, including by identifying potential hackers and other unauthorized users.
- To respond to law enforcement requests and as required by applicable law, court order, or governmental regulations.
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues on our websites.
- For Human Resources administration.
- For carrying out obligations and exercising rights under applicable employment laws.
- For compliance with applicable laws and regulations and We CNC That LLC’s legal obligations, including tax requirements and in relation to benefits administration.
For Commercial Purposes, such as to:
- To communicate or personalize marketing-related information to you via direct mail, email, websites, social media or digital advertisements that may be targeted to you.
- To gather analytical and research data to improve our marketing and services.
- To exchange your name and address with other catalog-based retailers.
We may also use Personal Information you provide to us for other purposes as disclosed at the time you provide your Personal Information or otherwise with your consent. We will not collect additional categories of Personal Information or use the Personal Information we collected for materially different, unrelated, or incompatible purposes without providing you notice.
- SHARING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
The Personal Information collected or generated through your use of the We CNC That LLC Services may be shared by you or by us as described below.
Sharing of Personal Information by You
Your activity in connection with the We CNC That LLC Services, such as reviewing and rating products, inquiring about or purchasing products, “liking” or “sharing” We CNC That LLC content to your social media accounts or pages or otherwise interacting with the We CNC That LLC Services, may be visible to other users of the We CNC That LLC Services and in some cases, publicly available.
Sharing of Personal Information by Us
We may share the Personal Information collected from or about you for the following business purposes:
Third Party Service Providers. We may share your Personal Information with third party service providers that provide business, professional or technical support functions on our behalf. These functions include, but may not be limited to: processing payments, fulfilling orders, validating addresses, preparing mailing lists, sending emails, personalizing web content, and in relation to employee benefits administration. We have written agreements with these vendors that require them to keep your personal information confidential and not use or disclose it for any other purpose than fulfilling their business obligations to us.
Business Transfers. In the event that another entity acquires us or all or substantially all of our assets, or assets related to the We CNC That LLC Services, your Personal Information may be disclosed to such entity as part of the due diligence process and will be transferred to such entity as one of the transferred assets. Also, if any bankruptcy or reorganization proceeding is brought by or against us, all such Personal Information may be considered an asset of ours and as such may be sold or transferred to third parties. Finally, Personal Information described in this paragraph may also be disclosed for due diligence purposes in connection with any proposed transaction of the sorts described in this paragraph.
Aggregate or Anonymous Non-Personal Information. We may also share aggregate or anonymous (de-identified) information with third parties for their marketing or analytics uses. Such information does not contain Personal Information. We may also share your information for the following limited commercial marketing purposes:
Other Third Parties. Your Personal Information may also be shared with our sponsors, partners, advertisers, advertising networks, advertising servers, tracking technologies, and analytics companies or other third parties in connection with marketing, promotional, and other offers, as well as product information. Your Personal Information may also be shared with third parties we identify at the time you provide your Personal Information or otherwise with your consent.
- YOUR CHOICES AND OPT-OUT
Certain parts of the We CNC That LLC Services require cookies. You are free to set your browser or operating system settings to limit certain tracking or to decline cookies, but by doing so, you may not be able to use certain features through the We CNC That LLC Services or take full advantage of all of our offerings. Please refer to your Web browser’s or operating system’s website or “Help” section for more information on how to delete and/or disable your browser or operating system from receiving cookies or controlling your tracking preferences. On your mobile device, you may also adjust your privacy and advertising settings to control whether you want to receive more relevant advertising.
We, or other parties we do business with, may place or recognize unique cookies or other technologies on your browser when you visit the We CNC That LLC Services to collect information about your use of the We CNC That LLC Services and your other online activities over time and across different websites and apps, and may use that information to serve interest-based advertisements to you as you browse the Internet. To learn more about such interest-based advertising, please review the information below:
- • To opt-out of such collection and use for online behavioral advertising by the Digital Advertising Alliance (DAA) participating companies in the United States, please visit: http://www.aboutads.info/choices/; DAA AppChoices http://www.aboutads.info/appchoices/.
- T• To opt-out from the use of information about your online activities for online behavioral advertising by NAI member companies, visit: http://www.networkadvertising.org/choices/. Please note that even if you opt-out, you may still receive advertisements from We CNC That LLC that are not customized based on your Usage Information.
- To learn how to manage privacy and storage settings for Flash cookies, please visit: https://www.adobe.com/support/documentation/en/flashplayer/help/settings_manager.html.
Access and Updates to Your Personal Information:
If you wish to verify, correct, or update any of your Personal Information in your We CNC That LLC account, contact us at the address or e-mail in the Contact Us section below. California residents may exercise their rights to access, correct, or delete Personal Information according to the instructions in the “Your California Privacy Rights” Section below.
Unsubscribing from Communications by Us:
We provide our customers with the opportunity to opt-out of having their Personal Information used for purposes not directly related to placement, processing, fulfillment, or delivery of a product order or servicing of your product. To opt-out of marketing communications, you may:
- Contact us using the information in the “Contact Us” section below; or
- Unsubscribe from our marketing email communications at any time by unsubscribing or following the instructions contained within the email.
Your California Privacy Rights:
We do not knowingly sell Personal Information about persons under the age of 16.
Access and Deletion Requests
California residents have the right to know what Personal Information that We CNC That LLC collected, disclosed, and sold about them. In particular, they may:
- Request, up to two times each year, that we disclose to you:
- the categories and specific pieces of Personal Information that we collected about you in the preceding 12 months, the business purpose for such collection, and corresponding categories of sources from which we collected the information,
- the categories of Personal Information, and the categories of third parties to whom we disclosed your Personal Information in the preceding 12 months, and the business or commercial purpose for such disclosure, and
- the categories of Personal Information and the categories of third parties to whom we sold your Personal Information in the preceding 12 months, and the commercial purpose for such sale.
- Request access to the Personal Information we have collected about you and, where required by law, ask us for a copy of the Personal Information in a readily usable format.
- Request that we delete any Personal Information that we have collected from or about you. Note that there are some reasons we will not be able to fully address your request, such as if we need to complete a transaction for you, to detect and protect against fraudulent and illegal activity, to exercise our rights, for our internal purposes, or to comply with a legal obligation.
- Request that we update or correct inaccuracies in any Personal Information that we collected from or about you.
- “Shine the Light.” The California “Shine the Light” law gives residents of California the right under certain circumstances to request information from us regarding the manner in which we share certain categories of Personal Information with third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please email us at privacy@WeCNCThat.com.
To take advantage of these rights, please complete this Data Request Form. This form requires a valid email address. If you cannot provide an email address, you may submit your request by toll-free phone at 1-833-989-2897. We may request certain information to verify your identity before we can respond to your access and deletion requests. We value your privacy and will not discriminate in response to your exercise of your privacy rights. We CNC That LLC will confirm receipt of your request within 10 business days and will respond to your request within 45 calendar days, after proper verification, unless we need additional time, in which case we will let you know.
You may authorize someone to make a privacy rights request on your behalf (an authorized agent). Authorized agents will need to demonstrate that you’ve authorized them to act on your behalf, and that they are registered with the California Secretary of State to conduct business in California, or must demonstrate they have power of attorney pursuant to applicable probate law. We CNC That LLC retains the right to request confirmation directly from you confirming that the agent is authorized to make such a request, or to request additional information to confirm the agent’s identity. An authorized agent is prohibited from using a consumer’s Personal Information, or any information collected from or about the consumer, for any purpose other than to fulfill the consumer’s requests, for verification, or for fraud prevention.
- CHILDREN’S PRIVACY
Protecting children’s privacy is important to us. We do not direct the We CNC That LLC Services to, nor do we knowingly collect any Personal Information from, children under the age of sixteen. If We CNC That LLC learns that a child under the age of sixteen has provided Personal Information through the We CNC That LLC Services, we will use reasonable efforts to remove such information from our files.
- RETENTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We retain your Personal Information only for as long as is reasonably necessary to fulfill the purpose for which it was collected. However, if necessary, we may retain your Personal Information for longer periods of time, until set retention periods and deadlines expire, for instance, where we are required to do so in accordance with legal, tax and/or accounting requirements set by a legislature, regulator or other government authority.
To determine the appropriate duration of the retention of Personal Information, we consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the personal data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorized use or disclosure of the Personal Information and if we can attain our objectives by other means, as well as our legal, regulatory, tax, accounting and other applicable obligations.
Once retention of your Personal Information is no longer necessary for the purposes outlined above, we will either delete or de-identify the Personal Information.
- SECURITY OF YOUR INFORMATION
- OTHER SITES
The We CNC That LLC Services may contain links to other sites that we do not own or operate. This may include links from service providers, fulfillment companies, advertisers, or sponsors that may use our logo(s) as part of a co-branding agreement. We are not responsible for these sites or their content, products, services or privacy policies or practices. These other web sites may send their own cookies to your Device, they may independently collect data or solicit Personal Information and may or may not have their own published privacy policies. You should also independently assess the authenticity of any site which appears or claims that it is one of the We CNC That LLC Services (including those linked to through an email or social networking page).
- CONTACT US
Last updated: Jul 14, 2023